Tuesday, December 11, 2007

*profanity* i think i am missing a blog

So, I think I am missing a blog. I think there was supposed to be one more 'blog about progress blog' than I have here. So, here is an update on my progress.
I decided, not to widen my topic, but to touch on the idea that media pushes people into what looks good in fashion ass well, to bring my point about body image closer to home. Some people do not think they are overweight but might think that the shirt they are trying on makes them look fat. Why do they think they look fat if they know they do not? It is the media that has told them that that shirt is unattractive.
And, considering it is Tuesday, I have finished my paper, and feel fairly good about it. I realized I forgot my bibliography, but its all good because I got it to LaMags.

No comments: