Friday, December 7, 2007

Chat with LaMags, about how she is tight

Okay, so the chat wasn't about how LaMags is tight, but she is. The chat was about how I can't seem to find many people who disagree with me. There are some that say that there are other factors that contribute to body modifications, but also agree that the media is a contributing factor.
In this insightful chat, we talked about how the media influences people in fashion and what is 'cool'. I started to think that maybe I should widen my topic and talk about how the media infuences girls as people, and their roles in society, how they should look fashion wise, as well as body image.




ps. lamags can I do that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can widen your topic, but I think a specific thesis is your better bet. Just because no one hasn't flat out disagreed with you doesn't mean you can't present the varying ideas as the multiple perspectives of your topic.