Thursday, August 23, 2007

How class is going so far.

I think that so far class is going well. Having a little homework every night instead of a lot of homework every few nights is helpful. I feel like if its given at a steady pace, then we know what is going on and are able to participate in discussions in class. During class I like that we have discussions that i think everyone is able to join into. Having one person take notes is helpful, because I know that my notes are okay, but I also know that other people wouldn't be able to follow them. Our discussions are usually pretty good, but we go off topic, while still on the topic a lot. These conversations are always interesting, but then the questions that were supposed to be answered never get answered. Sometimes thats not a bad thing, but others i feel like it would have been more beneficial if we had stayed on the question that was posed in the first place. Overall I think class is going well, and if it continues like this, or somewhat close, I think it will be a good year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make a good comment. I need to do a better job of getting us to focus a bit more. We are always saying goodthings, but we do need to make sure we keep moving forward. I felt that today was better in that way. Agree?

Lauren said...

Now it says 2 comments Jordan : ]